Are old cell phones worth any money?
Your old cell phone may be worth more than you think. Well, according to recently released data from SellCell.com and OnePoll, unused cell phones are collectively valued at upwards of $33.8 billion nationwide.
Who buys old used cell phones?
7 Places That Buy Old Cell Phones – Even If They’re Broken
- Gazelle. Gazelle is one of the leading places that buy old cell phones online.
- Amazon Trade-In. Speaking of Amazon, they are another one of the places that buy old cell phones.
- Best Buy Trade-In. Best Buy, another top retailer has a trade in program for your old cell phone.
- GameStop Trade-In.
What do I do with old cell phones?
Five things to do with old cell phones
- Repurpose it: Hack it, modify it, use it in a project.
- Activate it: Pass it on or use it as an emergency phone.
- Give it away: Plenty of charitable organizations would love to have it.
- Sell it: Make a few bucks if it still has some life.
- Recycle it: Find a reputable recycler.
Who pays the most for old cell phones?
6 Best Places to Sell an Old Cell Phone
- Buyback Boss.
Can I sell a phone I found?
No, even if you found a phone and tried to locate its rightful owner, you should not try selling it on uSell.com. Most times, the owner of the phone has already reported it as lost or stolen, so buyers cannot resell it.
Is there gold in old cell phones?
There are 0.034 grams of gold in each cell phone, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. That’s the equivalent of 0.001 troy ounces, worth about $1.82 at today’s prices. There are also 16 grams of copper, worth about 12 cents, 0.35 grams of silver, worth 36 cents, and 0.00034 grams of platinum, valued at 2 cents.
What does ecoATM pay for phones?
Your ecoATM price is dependent on a variety of factors, and that’s why you’re asked so many questions before you can sell your device. Using the iPhone 6 as a model, we compared the value of a phone that is: Unlocked and working perfectly: $40. Locked and working perfectly: $35.
How can I sell my old phone for cash?
Sell phone for cash today in 4 simple steps:
- Enter the make and model of the cell phone you want to sell in the search box above.
- SellCell instantly compares prices from all the leading cell phone buyback companies to get you the most cash for your old phone.
- Ship your device to your chosen buyback company for free.
Who buys phones for cash?
Sample smartphone trade-in values
|iPhone 7 (32GB), AT&T, black, flawless||Galaxy S8 (64GB), Verizon, black, flawless|
|GameStop||$240 (Up to $288 for Elite Pro member)||$260 (Up to $312 for Elite Pro member)|
2 more rows