TheCardCloset offers eShop cards, which can be used to buy new and old Nintendo games on your Wii U and/or your 3DS.
These prepaid cards come with redeem codes which you input into the Nintendo eShop.
TheCardCloset lets you purchase these eShop cards online and have it emailed directly to you.
Can you buy Nintendo online with eShop money?
Choose the membership plan you want to purchase, then select Proceed to Purchase. Family memberships can still be purchased using available Nintendo eShop funds, My Nintendo Gold Points, Credit Cards, or PayPal accounts.
Can you buy Switch online with eShop card?
Nintendo Switch eShop gift cards
The only downside to this method is that they currently only sell individual memberships. Amazon offers a $35 eShop gift card, which will pay for your family plan and leave you one shiny penny left over. Once you have your eShop code in hand, all you have to do is enter it in the shop.
How can I get free Nintendo eShop codes?
Suggested clip 119 seconds
Free Nintendo eShop Codes – How to Get FREE – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I get a Nintendo eShop card?
- If you haven’t already, set up an Internet connection to your system and make sure your device has the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Scroll left and select “Add Funds.”
- Select “Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.”
- Tap the box that says, “Enter the activation code.”