How do I change the country on my Nintendo account?
Complete these steps
- Select the System Settings icon on the HOME Menu, and tap Open.
- Tap Other Settings.
- Tap Profile.
- Tap Region Settings.
- Select the country and tap OK.
- Select the region and tap OK to return to the profile menu.
How do I change my Nintendo eShop region?
Suggested clip 59 seconds
How To Change Region On Eshop For Nintendo Switch – Fliptroniks
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Is Nintendo switch region free?
Unlike every other Nintendo console shipped since the company started designing actual operating systems, the Switch is completely region-free — you can play games from any country without issue, often in any language. No Japanese Nintendo console since the DSi has even let you change the system language.
How do I make Nintendo eShop available in my country?
How to Fix Nintendo eShop in Not Currently Available in Your Country
- Set your Nintendo Switch device country. Go to Settings, then System and Select Region.
- Now open Nintendo eShop. From here, you will be asked to enter a region, select United States as your region.
- Once you’re inside the Nintendo eShop.