How much can I pawn a TV for?
If you have an average brand TV that has a screen size greater than 42”, you should expect to have a lower offer than someone who brings in a TV with an excellent brand with the same size.
|Screen Size||Estimated Offer Price|
|Less than 26”||$20-$65|
|Between 32” and 42”||$80-$200|
|Greater than 42”||$200+|
Do pawn shops accept TVS?
Selling a TV at a pawn shop is very straightforward. Pawn shops are a reselling business so they need to be able to sell your TV for a profit. It is easier for them to buy it from you than it is for them to issue you a loan. You will get more money if you sell it to them than if you pawn your TV.
How much do pawn shops pay for 55 inch TV?
A pawn shop should offer you $234 to $175.
A 55 inch smart tv currently sells for $649. Pawn shops determine the sale value of your 55 inch smart tv by searching eBay mostly, to get a current market value of your item.
Where can I sell my TV for cash?
Where to Sell Your Broken TV for Cash
- eBay. Selling your broken TV on eBay is very easy.
- 3. Facebook Marketplace.
- Television Repair Shops.
- IMS Recycling.
- Samsung Direct Recycling system.
- LG Drop Off Spots.
- Electronic Manufacturers Recycling Management Company (MRM)
What can I pawn for 1000?
What Combination of Items Can I Pawn or Sell for $1000?
- Gamer Computer.
- High-End Laptop.
- New Large Screen HD or 4K TV.
- Riding Lawn Mower.
- Old Car or Truck (the title must be in your name)
- Gold, Platinum & Silver Jewelry.
- Large Diamond with Great Clarity.
- High-End Watch.
What can I pawn for quick cash?
Best Things to Pawn for Quick Cash Today
- Jewelry. It can be tough to part ways with pieces of jewelry, as they often have sentimental value.
- iPhones & Smartphones.
- iPads & Tablets.
- MacBooks, Laptops & Desktop Computers.
- Accept a Bid.
- Make the Transaction.