- Can you sell phones to GameStop?
- Can you sell old iPhones to GameStop?
- Will GameStop give you cash?
- How much will GameStop give me for games?
- What stores buy broken phones?
- Who buys phones for cash?
- How much is an iPhone 6 worth at GameStop?
- Does GameStop buy damaged iPhones?
- Will GameStop buy my old phone?
- How do I sell things to GameStop?
- Does GameStop check if controllers work?
- Is GameStop trade in worth it?
- Why does GameStop give so little for games?
- Does GameStop buy old games?
- Do you need an ID to trade in games at GameStop?
GameStop has been branching out of just selling games for some time now, and it may not be widely known that they accept smart phone trade-ins when buying new devices from them.
GameStop will now take “popular handsets” from Samsung, Motorola, BlackBerry and other brands and give instant cash or in-store credit.
Can you sell phones to GameStop?
GameStop Trade-In. If you’re a gamer and have a GameStop in your neighborhood, then your search for places that buy old cell phones is over. The GameStop Trade-In program will take your old cell phone for cash or store credit. GameStop will also trade for a variety of electronics and game accessories too.
Can you sell old iPhones to GameStop?
Unlike Amazon or Best Buy, Gamestop offers an actual phone buyback program, not just trade-in value. That means if you just want to sell your old iPhone for cash, you can. After that, GameStop will generate an offer which you print out and bring to the store along with your phone.
Will GameStop give you cash?
Cash money. If you’ve ever traded in a game at GameStop (or most other places), you probably got two offers: one for how much cash they’d give you for the game, and one for store credit. GameStop accepts trade-ins for games, consoles, accessories, and even electronics like phones, tablets, and smart home devices.
How much will GameStop give me for games?
On old games (3+ years old) Game Xchange will give you a trade in value of around $5 or so and sell for $10. Gamestop will buy for 2.50-3 and sell for 10-15.
What stores buy broken phones?
7 Places That Buy Old Cell Phones – Even If They’re Broken
- Gazelle. Gazelle is one of the leading places that buy old cell phones online.
- Amazon Trade-In. Speaking of Amazon, they are another one of the places that buy old cell phones.
- Best Buy Trade-In. Best Buy, another top retailer has a trade in program for your old cell phone.
- GameStop Trade-In.
Who buys phones for cash?
Sample smartphone trade-in values
|iPhone 7 (32GB), AT&T, black, flawless||Galaxy S8 (64GB), Verizon, black, flawless|
|GameStop||$240 (Up to $288 for Elite Pro member)||$260 (Up to $312 for Elite Pro member)|
2 more rows
How much is an iPhone 6 worth at GameStop?
iPhone 6s (16GB / 64GB / 128GB)
|Best Buy (in-store credit)||$90/$90/$90||$90/$90/$90|
|Gamestop (in-store credit/cash)||$60/$65/$75||$50/NA/NA|
|Walmart (in-store credit)||$41/$47/$49||$41/$47/$49|
1 more row
Does GameStop buy damaged iPhones?
GameStop is pulling out all stops to help customers find extra money they can use toward the purchase of the new Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus unveiled earlier today. GameStop also accepts damaged or broken items, even if they don’t work anymore.
Will GameStop buy my old phone?
Up to $350 Credit when trading select Android phones.
Promotional offers not valid on cash trades. By trading your device, you release GameStop, Inc. from any claim relating to the product (including, but not limited to, loss of the device or its contents, any music, pictures, or other data stored on it.)
How do I sell things to GameStop?
- Take your Saved Trade Summary to a GameStop store before it expires.
- Make sure to bring all of the items you want to trade with you to the store.
- Charge any device(s) you are bringing in for trade.
- Bring any cords, power chargers and related accessories for products you are trading.
Does GameStop check if controllers work?
How well does GameStop check controllers when trading in? You’re fine. They’ll turn it on and press buttons. The only things I have seen them deny a controller for is for heavy duty cosmetic damage, and have the warranty sticker tamper with/broken.
Is GameStop trade in worth it?
Gamestop has a $14.95 per year memebership which gives you 10% more on trades and a 10% discount on used game purchases. With this included the total would be $78.10. Also, Gamestop provides a 30% trade in value bonus if you trade towards the value of a pre-order. Together they put the trade-in value at $99.40.
Why does GameStop give so little for games?
Why does gamestop give so little cash back for games? Unfortunately that means less buy back price for the customer, but ultimately if they paid top dollar for games and still resold them at the price they’re listed, they would’ve been out of business a long time ago.
Does GameStop buy old games?
GameStop has thousands of exciting pre-owned games from every genre. Get cash or trade credit at GameStop. Just bring in your games and accessories and our team will evaluate your haul. You can also view estimated trade values in our online trade center.
Do you need an ID to trade in games at GameStop?
Being a second-hand retailer, Gamestop is put into the same bracket as a pawn shop. As such, a photo I.D. and full address is required for all trade-ins.