Yesas long as it says Visa/MC/American Express on your debit card.
Is it safe to use debit card on Nintendo eShop?
Yes, it’s safe and, yes, funds added show up immediately. It’s a lot better than getting prepaid cards because you can choose to just add only the necessary funds to your wallet to complete a purchase. Is it safe to add money to your eShop wallet using a debit card?
How do I add a debit card to my Nintendo switch?
How to add funds to your Nintendo account
- Select your Profile Page from the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select User Settings.
- Scroll down and select Nintendo eShop Settings.
- Select Add Funds.
- Select Credit Card or Nintendo eShop Card (if you’re adding a gift card).
- Select an amount.
- Enter your credit (or eShop) card information.
- Select Next.
Can you use a prepaid card on Nintendo eShop?
can i use a VISA gift card for Nintendo eshop purchases? It works, just go to the website on the back of the card, login and then enter your zip code. Until you register it online you will only be able to use it in a store.
How do you pay on Nintendo eShop?
Purchase You can pay using your account funds, a credit card, or a Nintendo eShop Card. Download and enjoy Your game will automatically be sent to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, as long as your system is on and connected to the Internet.
Is Nintendo switch eShop safe?
The US has fairly strong regulations protecting card holders from liability. Regardless, the eShop is about as low risk as you can get, especially if you don’t have Nintendo store the card info.
How do I get a Nintendo eShop card?
- If you haven’t already, set up an Internet connection to your system and make sure your device has the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Scroll left and select “Add Funds.”
- Select “Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.”
- Tap the box that says, “Enter the activation code.”