Buy Nintendo eShop Card online
Purchase games for your Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS or Wii U with this prepaid credit.
A Nintendo eShop card is conveniently available 24/7 and instantly delivered, as you will receive the eShop Card code directly by email.
Can you buy Digital Nintendo eShop cards?
Choose from over 1,000 new, classic and indie games – delivered directly to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Nintendo eShop Digital Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Can you buy eShop codes online?
If you can’t find your download code, locate your order in Nintendo’s Online Store and select Resend Digital Code from the order details. Your download code can only be redeemed once. If you have already redeemed the code, you can re-download the game on the Nintendo eShop.
How do I get a Nintendo eShop card?
- If you haven’t already, set up an Internet connection to your system and make sure your device has the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Scroll left and select “Add Funds.”
- Select “Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.”
- Tap the box that says, “Enter the activation code.”
Can you buy Nintendo online with a gift card?
Yes, you can. You can top up your Nintendo eWallet with the gift cards and use this credit to pay for your Switch Online subscription.
Do Nintendo eShop cards expire?
Nintendo eShop Cards are redeemable at any moment and do not expire.
How do you fix Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country?
How to Fix ‘Nintendo eShop is Not Currently Available in Your
- Go to Settings, System, select Region, and then choose The Americas.
- Open Nintendo eShop.
- Select United States as your region.
- Go to location Settings, click change and add a zip code. ( Sample: 90210 for Beverly Hills, California)