Buy a Nintendo eShop card online and top up your eShop credit in an instant.
Purchase games for your Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS or Wii U with this prepaid credit.
A Nintendo eShop card is conveniently available 24/7 and instantly delivered, as you will receive the eShop Card code directly by email.
How do I buy Nintendo eShop codes online?
- If you haven’t already, set up an Internet connection to your system and make sure your device has the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Scroll left and select “Add Funds.”
- Select “Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.”
- Tap the box that says, “Enter the activation code.”
Can you get Nintendo switch online with eShop card?
Select “Nintendo Switch Online” from the main menu on Nintendo eShop to try it for free or purchase a membership. You can purchase 3-month and 12-month individual memberships at select retailers. Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play.
How do you get a Nintendo eShop card?
Complete these steps
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Scroll left and select Add Funds.
- Select Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.
- Funds can be added in one of two ways: Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select OK to complete the transaction.