- Can I buy Switch online with eShop cards?
- Can you use eShop cards for Nintendo online?
- Does Nintendo eShop accept debit cards?
- Is it safe to use credit card on Nintendo eShop?
- Where is the code for Nintendo eShop card?
- How do I redeem my Nintendo eShop card online?
- How do I redeem my Nintendo eShop card on Amazon?
- How do I use PayPal on Nintendo eShop?
Can I buy Switch online with eShop cards?
Choose the membership plan you want to purchase, then select Proceed to Purchase. Family memberships can still be purchased using available Nintendo eShop funds, My Nintendo Gold Points, Credit Cards, or PayPal accounts.
Can you use eShop cards for Nintendo online?
If redeeming a download code for Nintendo Switch content, you must first access the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch using your Nintendo Account at least once. On Nintendo 3DS, download codes for in-game DLC and Themes cannot be redeemed online.
Does Nintendo eShop accept debit cards?
Yes it does. As long as it’s a visa or master card debit card, it will work.
Is it safe to use credit card on Nintendo eShop?
Yes. You have the option to save the credit card information when you add funds or purchase content with a credit card in the Nintendo Switch eShop. Credit card information stored on your Nintendo Account can also be used for off-device purchases.
Where is the code for Nintendo eShop card?
View the QR Code located on the back of the Nintendo eShop card on the upper screen so that it is within the frame.
How do I redeem my Nintendo eShop card online?
What to do
- Using a browser, visit ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/
- Select Sign in and enter your Nintendo Account e-mail address and password, and then select Sign in again.
- Enter your 16-digit download code and then select, Next.
- Re-enter your Nintendo Account password when prompted, then select Redeem to complete the process.
How do I redeem my Nintendo eShop card on Amazon?
From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon. Scroll left and select “Add Funds.” Select “Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.” Tap the box that says, “Enter the activation code.”
How do I use PayPal on Nintendo eShop?
You can now use the “PayPal” option in the Nintendo Switch eShop and online Game Store to complete your digital purchase.
- Click “Link a PayPal account.”
- Log in to your PayPal account or create a new PayPal account.
- Review the PayPal Policies and click “Agree & Continue” to complete the link.