From your smart device, visit either the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android) and search for “Nintendo Switch Online.” You can also find a link to the application at lounge.nintendo.com.
Select the Nintendo Switch Online app, and then select the appropriate option to download/install the application.5 days ago
How do I add apps to my Nintendo switch?
About This Article
- Select the Nintendo eShop and log in to your Nintendo account.
- Select Search.
- Type the name of an app and select Search.
- Select the app in the search results.
- Select Download.
Can you download Netflix on Nintendo switch?
Nintendo Switch does not currently support the Netflix app. Netflix is, however, available to on use on Nintendo’s Wii U and 3DS consoles. The platform is also available to watch on both the PS4 and Xbox One.
Can you download YouTube on switch?
You can watch YouTube videos on your Nintendo Switch by downloading the YouTube app. The YouTube app for the Nintendo Switch is a free download, found in the Nintendo eShop. Not all YouTube features are available via the Switch app; you can’t, for example, download a YouTube video for later viewing.
What apps are free on Nintendo switch?
List of free downloads on Nintendo Switch (F2P games, apps, etc.)
- Arena of Valor (Tencent Games) [Europe / North America / Japan]
- Brawlhalla (Ubisoft) [Europe / North America]
- Coloring Book (QubicGames) [Europe / North America]
- Color Zen (Cypronia) [Europe / North America]