- How do I transfer funds from eShop to switch?
- Can I transfer money from 3ds to switch?
- Can I add funds to Nintendo eShop online?
- Can you gift games on the eShop?
- Can you transfer Nintendo eShop purchases?
- Can you use a debit card for Nintendo eShop?
- Can 3ds and switch play together?
- Can you link 3ds and switch?
- How do you combine funds on 3ds?
- Is it safe to use credit card on Nintendo eShop?
- How do you pay on Nintendo eShop?
- How do I link my Nintendo eShop to PayPal?
- Can I gift a switch game?
- Can I use PayPal on the Nintendo eShop?
- How do I use an eShop card?
Nintendo eShop funds cannot be combined or transferred between accounts.
Funds can only be used with the Nintendo Network ID or Nintendo Account where they were originally added or purchased.
How do I transfer funds from eShop to switch?
How to merge funds from another Nintendo device
- Select your Profile Page from the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select User Settings.
- Scroll down and select Nintendo eShop Settings.
- Select Add Funds.
- Select Merge Funds from Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
- Select Merge Funds.
- Enter your Nintendo account password.
Can I transfer money from 3ds to switch?
Nintendo has confirmed that any money on the Wii U and 3DS eShops can be transferred to your Nintendo Account on the Switch. To do this, you will have to link the Nintendo Network ID that has the eShop funds to your Nintendo Account.
Can I add funds to Nintendo eShop online?
Visit https://ec.nintendo.com/my/balance_add, select the payment method you would like to use and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process. Once you have added funds to your NNID this way, you can use them both on the Nintendo website and directly within Nintendo eShop on your system.
Can you gift games on the eShop?
No. It is not possible to send a gift in the Nintendo eShop (on-device or off-device). You may consider gifting a prepaid Nintendo eShop card or a download code instead. Prepaid Nintendo eShop funds cards are available in most retailers.
Can you transfer Nintendo eShop purchases?
Digital game purchases and code redemptions are final, and cannot be transferred to a different Nintendo Account. The game isn’t limited to the Nintendo Account that made the purchase. Anyone that uses the purchaser’s primary console can play the digital games or DLC that have been purchased by that Nintendo Account.
Can you use a debit card for Nintendo eShop?
Yesas long as it says Visa/MC/American Express on your debit card.
Can 3ds and switch play together?
There’s no backward compatibility for Nintendo 3DS or Wii U games, Nintendo confirmed to Polygon — not in terms of using your old physical media on the new system, anyway. It’s understandable why people would think it might be. Nintendo Switch uses cartridges called GameCards for its games.
Can you link 3ds and switch?
You can link your 3DS account to your Switch account, which this article provides information on how to do that. The benefit for linking your accounts provides the ability to share funds between your systems.
How do you combine funds on 3ds?
Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu of a Nintendo Switch console to launch Nintendo eShop. Select the account you want to use. Select your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information. Select Merge Funds from Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
Is it safe to use credit card on Nintendo eShop?
Yes. You have the option to save the credit card information when you add funds or purchase content with a credit card in the Nintendo Switch eShop. Credit card information stored on your Nintendo Account can also be used for off-device purchases.
How do you pay on Nintendo eShop?
Purchase You can pay using your account funds, a credit card, or a Nintendo eShop Card. Download and enjoy Your game will automatically be sent to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, as long as your system is on and connected to the Internet.
How do I link my Nintendo eShop to PayPal?
You can now use the “PayPal” option in the Nintendo Switch eShop and online Game Store to complete your digital purchase.
- Click “Link a PayPal account.”
- Log in to your PayPal account or create a new PayPal account.
- Review the PayPal Policies and click “Agree & Continue” to complete the link.
Can I gift a switch game?
The short answer is no, you can’t. There currently isn’t a mechanism to gift Nintendo Switch games digitally, either via the eShop online or directly on your Switch console.
Can I use PayPal on the Nintendo eShop?
PayPal now works on Nintendo eShop on Switch, 3DS and Wii U. PayPal and Nintendo have announced that consumers can now use PayPal to make purchases on the eShop of their choice.
How do I use an eShop card?
How to Add Funds with a Nintendo Prepaid Card
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Scroll left and select Add Funds.
- Select Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.
- Funds can be added in one of two ways: Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select OK to complete the transaction.