Can you transfer purchases from one Nintendo account to another?
Digital game purchases and code redemptions are final, and cannot be transferred to a different Nintendo Account. Anyone that uses the purchaser’s primary console can play the digital games or DLC that have been purchased by that Nintendo Account.
Are downloaded switch games transferable?
Nintendo lets you move your digital games from one Switch to another instead of having to buy a new copy if you get a new one. Luckily, with the launch of the Switch, players can transfer a digitally downloaded game from one device to another fairly easily.
Can you transfer eShop money?
No. Nintendo eShop funds cannot be combined or transferred between accounts. Funds can only be used with the Nintendo Network ID or Nintendo Account where they were originally added or purchased.
How do I transfer games from one Nintendo to another?
On the ‘source’ Switch
- On the Home Menu of the Switch you’re finishing with, select ‘System Settings’ and then ‘Data Management’.
- Then tap ‘Send Save Data to Another Console’ and choose appropriate account.
- Then select the specific game save data from the list that you want to transfer and choose ‘Send Save Data’.
How do I transfer a digital game switch?
First step: Deactivate your old Nintendo Switch
- Select the eShop from the Home screen of your Nintendo Switch.
- Select the account you want to deactivate.
- Select your profile in the upper right corner to go to your profile page.
- Scroll down and select Deactivate next to Active-Console Status.
How do I transfer a save switch?
From the HOME Menu, select System Settings, then Data Management, and then Transfer Your Save Data. Select Send Save Data to Another Console, then select the user whose save data file you wish to transfer. Select the save data file for the software title you want to send to another system. Select Send Save Data.