- How much cash does GameStop give for trade ins?
- How much will GameStop give me for my games?
- Will GameStop buy my games?
- Is GameStop trade in worth it?
- How do I sell things to GameStop?
- Why does GameStop give so little for games?
- Do you need an ID to trade in games at GameStop?
- How much are Xbox 360 games worth?
If you’ve ever traded in a game at GameStop (or most other places), you probably got two offers: one for how much cash they’d give you for the game, and one for store credit.
GameStop accepts trade-ins for games, consoles, accessories, and even electronics like phones, tablets, and smart home devices.
How much cash does GameStop give for trade ins?
$30 Guaranteed trade credit when you trade: NIOH 2
Eligible titles subject to change without notice. Guaranteed value only valid while new equivalent retail is at or above $39.99. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value.
How much will GameStop give me for my games?
On old games (3+ years old) Game Xchange will give you a trade in value of around $5 or so and sell for $10. Gamestop will buy for 2.50-3 and sell for 10-15.
Will GameStop buy my games?
GameStop has thousands of exciting pre-owned games from every genre. Get cash or trade credit at GameStop. Just bring in your games and accessories and our team will evaluate your haul. You can also view estimated trade values in our online trade center.
Is GameStop trade in worth it?
Gamestop has a $14.95 per year memebership which gives you 10% more on trades and a 10% discount on used game purchases. With this included the total would be $78.10. Also, Gamestop provides a 30% trade in value bonus if you trade towards the value of a pre-order. Together they put the trade-in value at $99.40.
How do I sell things to GameStop?
- Take your Saved Trade Summary to a GameStop store before it expires.
- Make sure to bring all of the items you want to trade with you to the store.
- Charge any device(s) you are bringing in for trade.
- Bring any cords, power chargers and related accessories for products you are trading.
Why does GameStop give so little for games?
Why does gamestop give so little cash back for games? Unfortunately that means less buy back price for the customer, but ultimately if they paid top dollar for games and still resold them at the price they’re listed, they would’ve been out of business a long time ago.
Do you need an ID to trade in games at GameStop?
Being a second-hand retailer, Gamestop is put into the same bracket as a pawn shop. As such, a photo I.D. and full address is required for all trade-ins.
How much are Xbox 360 games worth?
What’s an Xbox 360 Game Worth?
|Xbox 360 Average Game Value: $4 to $8|
|Game||Recent Sales Average (loose)||Recent Sales Average (complete)|
|Red Dead Redemption||$4||$6|
|NCAA Football 14||$51||$64|
7 more rows