Yesas long as it says Visa/MC/American Express on your debit card.
How do I add a debit card to my Nintendo switch?
How to add funds to your Nintendo account
- Select your Profile Page from the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select User Settings.
- Scroll down and select Nintendo eShop Settings.
- Select Add Funds.
- Select Credit Card or Nintendo eShop Card (if you’re adding a gift card).
- Select an amount.
- Enter your credit (or eShop) card information.
- Select Next.
How do you pay on Nintendo eShop?
Purchase You can pay using your account funds, a credit card, or a Nintendo eShop Card. Download and enjoy Your game will automatically be sent to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, as long as your system is on and connected to the Internet.
How do you add $5 to Nintendo eShop?
- If you haven’t already, set up an Internet connection to your system and make sure your device has the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Scroll left and select “Add Funds.”
- Select “Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.”
- Tap the box that says, “Enter the activation code.”
Why can’t I use my credit card on Nintendo switch?
The Nintendo Switch eShop will always match the country setting for your Nintendo Account. If you are receiving this message when your credit card and Nintendo Switch eShop countries do not match, it means that your credit card can’t be used in the eShop for a different country.