Before you start, make sure you know the email address for each person that you want to add to the group.
- Navigate to accounts.nintendo.com and sign in if you haven’t already.
- Click on Family Group from the list of options below your profile avatar.
- Click on Add member.
- Click on Invite someone to your family group..
How do I add someone to my Nintendo family plan?
Here’s how to invite members to a family group in steps:
- Login to your Nintendo Account on a PC, Mac, or mobile device and navigate to ‘Family Group’.
- Click ‘Add Member’
- Click ‘Invite someone to your family group’.
- Fill in the email address attached to the Nintendo Account that you want to add to your family group.
Can I link my Nintendo account to multiple users?
You can link your Nintendo Account to multiple consoles. However, you can only activate one primary console per Nintendo Account. On a non-primary console, games that you’ve downloaded with your Nintendo Account will only be playable using your account.
How does family membership work Nintendo?
Family Memberships give up to eight Nintendo Account holders access to the Nintendo Switch Online service for a 12-month period. If you have more than one person to share the plan with, you can save on the total cost of the annual membership per person. The more people in your family group, the more you’ll save.
How do I add someone to my online switch?
Here’s how to add friends on the Nintendo Switch:
- Go to your profile page.
- Go to Add Friend > Search with Friend Code.
- Insert your friend’s 12-digit friend code.
- Choose “Send Friend Request” when it confirms their identity.
- Press OK.
- Go to Add Friend > Friend Requests from their profile page.
- Select your friend request.