- How do I add a family member to my Nintendo account?
- How do I add a family member to my Nintendo switch online?
- How does Nintendo switch family membership work?
- Can I upgrade my individual Nintendo membership to family?
- Can you upgrade switch online to family?
- Can multiple users use the same Nintendo account?
Here’s how to invite members to a family group in steps:
- Login to your Nintendo Account on a PC, Mac, or mobile device and navigate to ‘Family Group’.
- Click ‘Add Member’
- Click ‘Invite someone to your family group’.
- Fill in the email address attached to the Nintendo Account that you want to add to your family group.
How do I add a family member to my Nintendo account?
Before you start, make sure you know the email address for each person that you want to add to the group.
- Navigate to accounts.nintendo.com and sign in if you haven’t already.
- Click on Family Group from the list of options below your profile avatar.
- Click on Add member.
- Click on Invite someone to your family group..
How do I add a family member to my Nintendo switch online?
How to add family members in Nintendo Switch Online
- Using your desktop browser, log in to the administrator Nintendo Account for the Family Group.
- Click Nintendo Account in the upper left corner to gain access to your account’s settings.
- Click on Family Group.
- Select the Add Member option.
How does Nintendo switch family membership work?
Family Memberships give up to eight Nintendo Account holders access to the Nintendo Switch Online service for a 12-month period. If you have more than one person to share the plan with, you can save on the total cost of the annual membership per person. The more people in your family group, the more you’ll save.
Can I upgrade my individual Nintendo membership to family?
Starting today, you can upgrade your Nintendo Switch Online Individual Membership to a Family Plan at a discounted rate. For example, if you have 100 days left in your Individual Plan, multiply 6 yen with 100 days and you will get a 600 yen discount when you upgrade your plan to a Family Plan.
Can you upgrade switch online to family?
To upgrade, head over to the Nintendo eShop, select the Nintendo Switch Online section, view the Membership Plans, and select “buy Family Plan”. A Family Plan allows you to have up to 8 Nintendo Accounts sharing benefits offered in Nintendo Switch Online.
Can multiple users use the same Nintendo account?
You can link your Nintendo Account to multiple consoles. However, you can only activate one primary console per Nintendo Account. On a non-primary console, games that you’ve downloaded with your Nintendo Account will only be playable using your account.