Can I use a Visa gift card on the Nintendo switch?
can i use a VISA gift card for Nintendo eshop purchases?
It works, just go to the website on the back of the card, login and then enter your zip code.
How do I add a gift card to my Nintendo switch?
How to Add Funds with a Nintendo Prepaid Card
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Scroll left and select Add Funds.
- Select Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.
- Funds can be added in one of two ways: Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select OK to complete the transaction.
What gift cards work on Nintendo switch?
Where to buy Nintendo Switch gift cards
- Amazon. Amazon carries several different gift cards for the eShop that you can download after purchase.
- Best Buy. Best Buy also carries quite a few gift cards for your digital Nintendo game needs.
- Gamestop. Gamestop carries gift cards starting at $10 that are delivered via email.
Can you use gift cards on Nintendo eShop?
Nintendo eShop Digital Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Digital Card balances can be shared across Nintendo Switch, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
Is it safe to use credit card on Nintendo eShop?
The US has fairly strong regulations protecting card holders from liability. Regardless, the eShop is about as low risk as you can get, especially if you don’t have Nintendo store the card info. You could buy a digital code for a prepaid card on Amazon.
Can you use Nintendo gift cards for Nintendo online?
Yes, you can. You can top up your Nintendo eWallet with the gift cards and use this credit to pay for your Switch Online subscription. However, it is more convenient to use the Nintendo Switch Online cards.