Scroll all the way down on the game’s eShop page and look under the supported languages for English.
You have to log into your account on Nintendo’s website and click on settings > user info > profile.
You’ll be able to change it from there under country/region of residence.
How do I change the language on eShop?
No option to change eShop Language
- From the Nintendo eShop Home, select “Menu” located within the top-left corner of the touch screen..
- Scroll down and select “Settings / Other.”
- Scroll down again until you reach the “Settings” section.
- Tap on one of the following options to change that setting:
How do I change my Nintendo to English?
Complete these steps
- From the HOME Menu, select System Settings. System Settings highlighted on the HOME Menu Screen.
- From the settings on the left, scroll down to System.
- From the settings on the right, select Language.
- Choose from one of the language options below:
How do I change my Japanese eShop to English?
Suggested clip 66 seconds
How To Change Region On Eshop For Nintendo Switch – Fliptroniks
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I change the language of a game?
To change the language, please set another language as default in your OS language settings:
- Go to Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language.
- Choose one of your languages and then select Options.
- Select Download from the Download language pack option.
- Once the language pack is installed, select back.
How do I change my eShop region?
To change the region on your console, select Settings from the main menu. Scroll down to the bottom and select System. Select Region from the System menu. Choose the region you want to switch to from the pop up that appears.
How do I change my Nintendo eShop settings?
From the Nintendo eShop Home, select Menu located within the top-left corner of the touch screen. Scroll down and select Settings / Other. Scroll down again until you reach the Settings section.