How do I make Nintendo eShop available in my country?
How to Fix Nintendo eShop in Not Currently Available in Your Country
- Set your Nintendo Switch device country. Go to Settings, then System and Select Region.
- Now open Nintendo eShop. From here, you will be asked to enter a region, select United States as your region.
- Once you’re inside the Nintendo eShop.
How do I fix eShop not available in my country?
How to Fix ‘Nintendo eShop is Not Currently Available in Your Country’
- Go to Settings, System, select Region, and then choose The Americas.
- Open Nintendo eShop.
- Select United States as your region.
- Go to location Settings, click change and add a zip code. ( Sample: 90210 for Beverly Hills, California)
Are switches region locked?
Are Nintendo Switch game cards region-locked? Nintendo Switch game cards are not region locked.
How do I create a different region switch account?
Suggested clip 108 seconds
Nintendo Switch | How to Access Different Regional eShops – US
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip