- How do I change the country on my Nintendo switch?
- How do you fix Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country?
- How do I make Nintendo eShop available in my country?
- How do I create a different region switch account?
- What happens if I change the region on my switch?
- Does Nintendo switch have region lock?
- Why does my Nintendo eShop not work?
- Which region can use Nintendo eShop?
- How do I change my country on my Nintendo account?
How do I change the country on my Nintendo switch?
Complete these steps
- Select the System Settings icon on the HOME Menu, and tap Open.
- Tap Other Settings.
- Tap Profile.
- Tap Region Settings.
- Select the country and tap OK.
- Select the region and tap OK to return to the profile menu.
How do you fix Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country?
How to Fix ‘Nintendo eShop is Not Currently Available in Your
- Go to Settings, System, select Region, and then choose The Americas.
- Open Nintendo eShop.
- Select United States as your region.
- Go to location Settings, click change and add a zip code. ( Sample: 90210 for Beverly Hills, California)
How do I make Nintendo eShop available in my country?
How to Fix Nintendo eShop in Not Currently Available in Your Country
- Set your Nintendo Switch device country. Go to Settings, then System and Select Region.
- Now open Nintendo eShop. From here, you will be asked to enter a region, select United States as your region.
- Once you’re inside the Nintendo eShop.
How do I create a different region switch account?
Suggested clip 108 seconds
Nintendo Switch | How to Access Different Regional eShops – US
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What happens if I change the region on my switch?
With the Switch, Nintendo has left behind a long legacy of region-locking its consoles. If you buy cartridges from another region, you’ll need to change your console’s region to play them, too. To change the region on your console, select Settings from the main menu. Scroll down to the bottom and select System.
Does Nintendo switch have region lock?
Unlike every other Nintendo console shipped since the company started designing actual operating systems, the Switch is completely region-free — you can play games from any country without issue, often in any language. No Japanese Nintendo console since the DSi has even let you change the system language.
Why does my Nintendo eShop not work?
If you are still unable to access the Nintendo eShop with manual DNS Settings, change the DNS Settings back to Automatic and try accessing again. Turn airplane mode ON, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it OFF. Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet.
Which region can use Nintendo eShop?
A limited version of the Nintendo eShop is available in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. Players in those eShops can redeem game download codes for software sold in those countries.
How do I change my country on my Nintendo account?
The Nintendo Network ID (username) and country cannot be changed once the account is created. The only way to change this information is to create a new Nintendo Network ID. You do not need to delete the current Nintendo Network ID to create a new one on your system.