The Nintendo Network ID (username) and country cannot be changed once the account is created.
The only way to change this information is to create a new Nintendo Network ID.
You do not need to delete the current Nintendo Network ID to create a new one on your system.
How do I reset my Nintendo Network ID?
If you need to have the e-mail address updated, please contact us for support.
- Access the Nintendo Network ID Settings.
- When prompted to enter your password, select I Forgot.
- Select Yes.
- Once the e-mail arrives, access the Nintendo Network ID Settings on the Nintendo 3DS.
- Select Sign In to enter a password.
How do I change my Nintendo Network ID on 3ds?
Select System Settings from the Nintendo 3DS Home Menu. Select Nintendo Network ID Settings. Choose from the following, to view or update the information associated to the Nintendo Network ID: Profile settings: Update the gender, region, time zone, and e-mail address.
How do I create a new Nintendo Network ID?
What to do
- At any point after completing the initial system set-up, select System Settings from the HOME Menu.
- Select Nintendo Network ID Settings, then OK.
- Read the information on the screens, then select Next.
- Select Create a New ID, then select Next.
How do I find my Nintendo Network ID on a switch?
From the HOME Menu, tap Friend List on the left. Your Nintendo Network ID will be displayed in orange lettering, in the top-right corner. You can also view your Nintendo Network ID if you tap on your profile to open up more details.
Will deleting my Nintendo Network ID delete my games?
Deleting a Nintendo Network ID will also delete the following information associated to the account: Nintendo eShop activity and balance, Friend List, Miiverse activity, and registered e-mail address. The Nintendo eShop and all associated purchases will be deleted, and cannot be downloaded.
How do I change my Nintendo Network ID age?
The birthdate cannot be changed through the system. To update the birthdate associated to your Nintendo Network ID, please contact us.