Select System Settings from the Nintendo 3DS Home Menu.
Select Nintendo Network ID Settings.
Choose from the following, to view or update the information associated to the Nintendo Network ID: Profile settings: Update the gender, region, time zone, and e-mail address.
How do I change my Nintendo Network ID?
Access Nintendo Network services from a non-Nintendo device like a PC or smartphone.
- Access the Nintendo Network ID Settings. Learn more about How to Access the Nintendo Network ID Settings Menu.
- Select Profile Settings.
- Update the gender, region, time zone, and email address as needed.
- Select Done to confirm.
How do I unlink my Nintendo Network ID from my 3ds?
Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account. Click User info, then scroll down to the Linked accounts section and click Edit. To unlink an NNID from your Nintendo Account, click the checkmark next to Nintendo Network ID to remove the link.
How do I find my Nintendo Network ID on 3ds?
On a linked system in the Nintendo 3DS family: Open System Settings, and then Nintendo Network ID Settings. Your ID will be displayed on the sign-in screen, just below your nickname.
How do I reset my Nintendo Network ID?
If you need to have the e-mail address updated, please contact us for support.
- Access the Nintendo Network ID Settings.
- When prompted to enter your password, select I Forgot.
- Select Yes.
- Once the e-mail arrives, access the Nintendo Network ID Settings on the Nintendo 3DS.
- Select Sign In to enter a password.
How do I sign into a different Nintendo ID on 3ds?
- From the HOME menu, select System Settings.
- Select Nintendo Network ID Settings, then select Next.
- Select Link an Existing ID.
- Read through the information regarding Nintendo eShop, Country settings, account deletion, linking, and Parental Controls.
How do I change my Nintendo Network ID age?
The birthdate cannot be changed through the system. To update the birthdate associated to your Nintendo Network ID, please contact us.