- How do I make Nintendo eShop available in my country?
- How do I add a specific amount to Nintendo eShop?
- Why is the eShop not working?
- How do I fix eShop not available in my country?
- How do I change my country on Nintendo eShop?
- Which region can use Nintendo eShop?
- How do I change the region on my Nintendo?
How do I make Nintendo eShop available in my country?
How to Fix Nintendo eShop in Not Currently Available in Your Country
- Set your Nintendo Switch device country. Go to Settings, then System and Select Region.
- Now open Nintendo eShop. From here, you will be asked to enter a region, select United States as your region.
- Once you’re inside the Nintendo eShop.
How do I add a specific amount to Nintendo eShop?
How to add funds to your Nintendo account
- Select your Profile Page from the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select User Settings.
- Scroll down and select Nintendo eShop Settings.
- Select Add Funds.
- Select Credit Card or Nintendo eShop Card (if you’re adding a gift card).
- Select an amount.
- Enter your credit (or eShop) card information.
- Select Next.
Why is the eShop not working?
If you are unable to load the Nintendo Switch eShop, please try accessing after attempting each of the following solutions: Try entering DNS settings manually. Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet. Try connecting to the Internet using a different wireless network.