What to do
- At any point after completing the initial system set-up, select System Settings from the HOME Menu.
- Select Nintendo Network ID Settings, then OK.
- Read the information on the screens, then select Next.
- Select Create a New ID, then select Next.
Can I make a new Nintendo Network ID?
The Nintendo Network ID (username) and country cannot be changed once the account is created. The only way to change this information is to create a new Nintendo Network ID. You do not need to delete the current Nintendo Network ID to create a new one on your system.
Is Nintendo Network ID the same as Nintendo account?
What’s the difference between a Nintendo Network ID and a Nintendo Account? The short answer is that an NNID is used to make purchases on the Wii U and 3DS, while a Nintendo Account is used to make purchases on the Switch. The main reason to link your NNID with your Nintendo Account is to merge your eShop funds.
How do I find my Nintendo Network ID online?
What to do
- Visit the Forgot NNID website.
- Enter the E-Mail Address associated with your account into the appropriate field.
- Select either Birth Date or Nickname.
- Select Send.
- An e-mail with your Nintendo Network ID(s) will be sent to the e-mail address associated to your Nintendo Network account.
What is a Nintendo Network ID?
A Nintendo Network ID (NNID) is created and used on a Wii U and/or Nintendo 3DS family system. NNIDs are used for online features (such as online multiplayer or interactions) and for purchasing downloadable software through Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.