Animal Crossing New Horizons tips and tricks: 10 essential hints for beginners
- Choose your starting map wisely.
- 2. Make sure tents are spaced out.
- Collect everything, new resources appear daily.
- Donate every unique item, sell everything else.
- Manage your “pockets” inventory wisely.
How do I get better at Animal Crossing?
19 best Animal Crossing: New Horizons tips: Nature Day, buying art and more
- Look out for forged art.
- Save your weeds.
- Travel back in time before you move forward.
- Don’t put off paying your debts.
- Find every type of fruit.
- Fruit gives you superpowers.
- DO NOT BREAK ROCKS.
- Catch all the fish and bugs.
What should I do first in Animal Crossing?
Animal Crossing: New Horizons — What To Do On Your First Day
- Talk to both your villagers.
- Comb the beach for shells to sell.
- Shake trees.
- Hit rocks with an axe.
- Pull all the weeds you can get to.
- Catch more fish and bugs.
- Craft tools and furniture.
How do you progress in Animal Crossing?
22 Animal Crossing: New Horizons tips to know before you start
- Remember that progress is gated by real-life days.
- You have to learn a recipe before you can craft it.
- Pay off your moving costs ASAP to unlock new options.
- You won’t get all the tools you’ll need straight away.
- Flimsy tools are your friends in the early days.
How do you progress in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
Suggested clip 81 seconds
13 Essential Tips For Animal Crossing New Horizons – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip