Here’s how to set up your Nintendo ID account on your Nintendo Switch:
- Head to the System Settings > User.
- Go into your Avatar.
- Go all the way down to “Linked Nintendo Account” at the bottom.
- Choose how you want to connect your account.
- Enter all your details.
- Check you’re all set for the Nintendo eShop.
How do I link my Nintendo Network ID to My Nintendo account?
How to Link a Nintendo Network ID to a Nintendo Account
- Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Click User info, then scroll down to the Linked accounts section and click Edit.
- Click the box next to Nintendo Network ID.
- Follow the on-screen steps to add your NNID and password.
How do I find my Nintendo Network ID on my switch?
From the HOME Menu, tap Friend List on the left. Your Nintendo Network ID will be displayed in orange lettering, in the top-right corner. You can also view your Nintendo Network ID if you tap on your profile to open up more details.
Can you link a 3ds to a switch?
You can link your 3DS account to your Switch account, which this article provides information on how to do that. The benefit for linking your accounts provides the ability to share funds between your systems.
How do I change my Nintendo Network ID?
The Nintendo Network ID (username) and country cannot be changed once the account is created. The only way to change this information is to create a new Nintendo Network ID. You do not need to delete the current Nintendo Network ID to create a new one on your system.