How do you pay off your debt in Animal Crossing?
To pay off your debt, you’ll need 49,800 Bells, or 5,000 Nook Miles. Bells are the Animal Crossing currency, and you’ll need a lot of them to do any upgrades in the game: your home, resident homes, decorative items, new recipes, etc.
What happens when you pay off your house in Animal Crossing?
Once you pay off your final home loan, you’ll be able to make changes to your house’s exterior once a day for free.
How do you pay off your house on Animal Crossing New Horizons?
How To Pay Off Your First Loan Without Using Bells In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Make a post on the bulletin board – 300 Miles.
- Take a photo – 300 Miles.
- Edit your passport information – 300 Miles.
- Make a custom design – 500 Miles.
- Use the Nook phone for a bit and you will get this unlocked – 300 Miles.
How many bells should I pay off my house?
List of House Upgrades and Loan Costs
4 more rows
How much do you owe Tom Nook?
When you wake up, Tom Nook will be outside your tent. He’s ready to give you your NookPhone, and give you your first long-term goal of the game. Moving to a deserted island isn’t free, it seems, and now you owe Tom Nook about 50,000 bells (this game’s form of currency).
What can you do in ACNL New Horizons?
19 best Animal Crossing: New Horizons tips: Nature Day, buying art and more
- Look out for forged art.
- Save your weeds.
- Travel back in time before you move forward.
- Don’t put off paying your debts.
- Find every type of fruit.
- Fruit gives you superpowers.
- DO NOT BREAK ROCKS.
- Catch all the fish and bugs.