- How do you sell stuff to GameStop?
- Is it worth selling to GameStop?
- How much will GameStop give me for games?
- Can I sell games to GameStop for cash?
- How much can you sell a ps3 for at GameStop?
- Why does GameStop give so little for games?
- Will GameStop take games without cases?
- Will GameStop buy a locked iPhone?
- Does GameStop buy old games?
How do you sell stuff to GameStop?
- Take your Saved Trade Summary to a GameStop store before it expires.
- Make sure to bring all of the items you want to trade with you to the store.
- Charge any device(s) you are bringing in for trade.
- Bring any cords, power chargers and related accessories for products you are trading.
Is it worth selling to GameStop?
The only problem with selling your games to gamestop is that they don’t give you very much for most of them. Better off selling your games on ebay or something like that. the reason you dont sell to gamestop is because they give you next to nothing for your games.
How much will GameStop give me for games?
On old games (3+ years old) Game Xchange will give you a trade in value of around $5 or so and sell for $10. Gamestop will buy for 2.50-3 and sell for 10-15.
Can I sell games to GameStop for cash?
Cash money. If you’ve ever traded in a game at GameStop (or most other places), you probably got two offers: one for how much cash they’d give you for the game, and one for store credit. GameStop accepts trade-ins for games, consoles, accessories, and even electronics like phones, tablets, and smart home devices.
How much can you sell a ps3 for at GameStop?
“If you’re someone who’s truly going to transition over to the new systems, then maybe selling your console might be ideal,” Divnich says. Retailers like GameStop will accept an Xbox 360 (S model) 320 GB system or a PS3 500 GB system for $110, according to its current trade-values listing.
Why does GameStop give so little for games?
Why does gamestop give so little cash back for games? Unfortunately that means less buy back price for the customer, but ultimately if they paid top dollar for games and still resold them at the price they’re listed, they would’ve been out of business a long time ago.
Will GameStop take games without cases?
gamestop gives you the same whether you have a case or not, but they will take off like 2 bucks if the game disc looks terrible. you lose like 10 percent if you take cash over credit.
Will GameStop buy a locked iPhone?
GameStop does buy locked iPhones through its trade-in program, customer service told us. GameStop also buys phones that are damaged or not working, but the trade-in value will be less. You can estimate the trade-in value of your iPhone or another device on GameStop’s website.
Does GameStop buy old games?
GameStop has thousands of exciting pre-owned games from every genre. Get cash or trade credit at GameStop. Just bring in your games and accessories and our team will evaluate your haul. You can also view estimated trade values in our online trade center.