If your remote has a Smart Hub button
- Press the Smart Hub button.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Sign In. If you do not see Sign In, select Yes on the Are you a member of Netflix? screen. If you are not yet a member, set up your membership online.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Select Sign In.
Why can’t I get Netflix on my smart TV?
Restart your home network
Turn off or unplug your smart TV. Unplug your modem (and your wireless router, if it’s a separate device) from power for 30 seconds. Plug in your modem and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on. Turn your smart TV back on and try Netflix again.
How do I setup Internet on my smart TV?
How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV’s remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote’s buttons.
How do I put Netflix on my ace Smart TV?
Suggested clip 113 seconds
How to install Netflix on ACE smart TV – Netflix on ACE TV – Android
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip