How do you get KK Slider to perform?
Once you hit 3 stars, Isabelle and Nook will let you know that K.K.
Slider is on his way for a concert and will arrive the following day.
After he performs and the credits roll, you’ll unlock the ability to terraform your island.
How do you unlock everything in Animal Crossing?
Suggested clip 100 seconds
Animal Crossing: New Horizons – How to Unlock Everything – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What do you do after KK Slider in Animal Crossing?
Animal Crossing: Things to Do After Unlocking K.K. Slider
- Play Games with Friends. New Horizons players have created all kinds of games to play with friends during island visits.
- Fill Out Your Critterpedia & Finish Your Museum.
- Fill Out Your Nook Stamps.
- Seasonal Events.
- Pay Off Your Loan & Expand Your House.
- Design Your Island.
How do I get KK Slider concert at New Horizons?
How to find KK Slider in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Speak to Tom Nook when the new Resident Services opens. (Image credit: Nintendo)
- Get more visitors to your island. (Image credit: Nintendo)
- Increase the number of residents on your island. (Image credit: Nintendo)
- Improve the overall look of your island. (Image credit: Nintendo)
- Wait for KK Slider to notice you.
How many villagers do you need for KK Slider?
Ask her about the ‘island evaluation’ and she’ll list all of the ways you need to improve your island to get that three-star rating. If Isabelle tells you that feedback is limited, then you need to continue bringing in more residents to the island. Seven to ten villagers is the recommended amount.
Can KK Slider move in?
Can kk slider move into your town? No, he goes into the RV and lets you buy some rare furniture.