How do you use Nintendo eShop switch?
Complete these steps
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Locate the game that you want to purchase, and select it to reach the game details page.
- Select Proceed to Purchase.
Do Nintendo eShop cards work on switch?
Nintendo eShop Digital Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Digital Card balances can be shared across Nintendo Switch, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
How do switch downloads work?
When you preorder the digital download of a game from Nintendo, it gets pre-loaded onto your device at the time of your order. You can then start playing it right after midnight on the day of its official release. There’s no waiting in line and no waiting for a delivery.
How do I access the Japanese eShop switch?
How to Access the Japanese Nintendo Switch eShop
- Sign up for another Nintendo Account. On your computer or phone, go to accounts.nintendo.com and sign up for another Nintendo account.
- Set your country of residence to Japan.
- Check your email.
- Create another user account on your Switch.
- Link the new account with your Japanese Nintendo Account.
Can you scan a Nintendo eShop card?
Select Scan QR Code. View the QR Code located on the back of the Nintendo eShop card on the upper screen so that it is within the frame.
Why can’t I access my Nintendo eShop?
If you are still unable to access the Nintendo eShop with manual DNS Settings, change the DNS Settings back to Automatic and try accessing again. Turn airplane mode ON, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it OFF. Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet.