Select Add Funds in the upper-right corner.
Select Credit Card.
If you have a credit card stored, you will be prompted to either Use this credit card or Use another credit card.
If you are using the stored credit card, you will not need to re-enter the credit card information to complete the purchase.
Why can’t I use my credit card on Nintendo switch?
The Nintendo Switch eShop will always match the country setting for your Nintendo Account. If you are receiving this message when your credit card and Nintendo Switch eShop countries do not match, it means that your credit card can’t be used in the eShop for a different country.
How do I add a credit card to my Nintendo switch?
Be sure to have your credit card handy.
- Select your Profile Page from the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select User Settings.
- Scroll down and select Nintendo eShop Settings.
- Select Add Funds.
- Select Credit Card or Nintendo eShop Card (if you’re adding a gift card).
- Select an amount.
Is it safe to use a credit card on Nintendo eShop?
Yes. You have the option to save the credit card information when you add funds or purchase content with a credit card in the Nintendo Switch eShop. Credit card information stored on your Nintendo Account can also be used for off-device purchases.
How do I take my credit card off Nintendo switch?
Complete these steps
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon and tap Open.
- Scroll left and select Settings/Other.
- Scroll down and select Review Credit-Card Information.
- Tap Delete Credit-Card Information.
- Tap Delete to confirm.