How to Access Your Nintendo eShop Account Information
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- If there are multiple user accounts on your system, select the account you want to use.
- Select your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
How do I access European eShop?
Suggested clip 59 seconds
Nintendo Switch | How to Access Different Regional eShops – US
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Why can’t I use the Nintendo eShop?
If you are still unable to access the Nintendo eShop with manual DNS Settings, change the DNS Settings back to Automatic and try accessing again. Turn airplane mode ON, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it OFF. Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet.
What do I do if eShop is not available in my country?
How to Fix ‘Nintendo eShop is Not Currently Available in Your Country’
- Go to Settings, System, select Region, and then choose The Americas.
- Open Nintendo eShop.
- Select United States as your region.
- Go to location Settings, click change and add a zip code. ( Sample: 90210 for Beverly Hills, California)
How do I change my eShop region?
To change the region on your console, select Settings from the main menu. Scroll down to the bottom and select System. Select Region from the System menu. Choose the region you want to switch to from the pop up that appears.
Where is Nintendo eShop available?
Nintendo eShop: Available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Off-device purchasing: Available in the the United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. US and Canadian consumers may purchase Nintendo eShop content directly through the nintendo.com website.