How do I download music to my Nintendo DS?
How to Put Music on an SD Card for Nintendo DSi Music
- Insert an SD card into your computer’s card reader.
- Click “Start” and “Computer” on your Windows 7 or Vista system.
- Locate the music you want to put on the card.
- Click a song to go to its current location.
- Remove the SD card from the computer, and insert it into the card slot in the Nintendo DSi.
How do you add music to StreetPass playlist on 3ds?
How to Add a Song to the StreetPass Playlist
- Select the Nintendo 3DS Sound icon from the HOME Menu and tap Open.
- Select the file you’d like to add to the playlist.
- While the file is playing, tap Add…
- Tap OK.
- Follow the instructions on the screen if you would like to use StreetPass with Nintendo 3DS Sound.
How do I download music to my 2ds XL?
Suggested clip 116 seconds
How to download music on to your (3ds,2ds,2dsxl) – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can you play music on Nintendo 2ds XL?
Music files cannot be saved directly to the system memory. Do not place your music files in the Nintendo 3DS folder on the SD Card. The New Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and New Nintendo 2DS XL have a feature that allows you to access SD card data over your home network.