Complete these steps
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Locate the game that you want to purchase, and select it to reach the game details page.
- Select Proceed to Purchase.
Is it safe to buy from Nintendo eShop?
The US has fairly strong regulations protecting card holders from liability. Regardless, the eShop is about as low risk as you can get, especially if you don’t have Nintendo store the card info. You could buy a digital code for a prepaid card on Amazon.
Can you buy games directly on switch?
Digital Game Purchases on Nintendo Switch. You can purchase downloadable software on the Nintendo eShop from any Nintendo Switch console associated with your Nintendo Account.
How does Nintendo eShop work?
Sign in Sign in to your Nintendo Account. Purchase You can pay using your account funds, a credit card, or a Nintendo eShop Card. Download and enjoy Your game will automatically be sent to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, as long as your system is on and connected to the Internet.
Are games cheaper on Nintendo eShop?
The prices of games in the Nintendo eShop can vary greatly from country to country. Sometimes it’s because there’s a sale in certain regions, and other times games are just cheaper by default.
How do you fix Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country?
How to Fix ‘Nintendo eShop is Not Currently Available in Your
- Go to Settings, System, select Region, and then choose The Americas.
- Open Nintendo eShop.
- Select United States as your region.
- Go to location Settings, click change and add a zip code. ( Sample: 90210 for Beverly Hills, California)
Does Nintendo eShop save credit card info?
Yes. You have the option to save the credit card information when you add funds or purchase content with a credit card in the Nintendo Switch eShop. Credit card information stored on your Nintendo Account can also be used for off-device purchases.