Complete these steps
Select the account you want to use.
Select the picture of your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
Select Merge Funds from Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
This option is listed directly beneath the Add Funds Button.
How do you combine funds?
How to merge funds from another Nintendo device
- Select your Profile Page from the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select User Settings.
- Scroll down and select Nintendo eShop Settings.
- Select Add Funds.
- Select Merge Funds from Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
- Select Merge Funds.
- Enter your Nintendo account password.
How do I link my Nintendo account to my 3ds?
How to Link a Nintendo Network ID to a Nintendo Account
- Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Click User info, then scroll down to the Linked accounts section and click Edit.
- Click the box next to Nintendo Network ID.
- Follow the on-screen steps to add your NNID and password.
How do I add funds to my 3ds?
You can add funds by tapping the Add Funds symbol on the Main Menu of Nintendo eShop. Nintendo eShop Cards are available from selected retailers. Please click here to find out where you can get Nintendo eShop Cards. Select the corresponding option on the Add Funds screen, and follow the instructions.
Can you merge Nintendo accounts?
No. We are not able to combine two different Nintendo Accounts together into one. Games that you’ve purchased are playable by everyone on the active Nintendo Switch console for your Nintendo Account. You may find information about moving your Nintendo Account (and purchases) between consoles, helpful.