How do you get bells in pocket camp?
The simplest way to make lots of Bells is to sell most rare fish and bugs back to the game.
(Like the loach, sea horse, agrias butterfly, etc.)
How many bells can you have in pocket camp?
Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Switch limits the total amount of Bells you can hold at once. You can carry a maximum of 99,999 Bells in your wallet. Collect more, or sell items that put you above the limit, and it’ll turn into money bags in your pockets.
What is the fastest way to make money in Animal Crossing?
The following sections describe easy ways to make a lot of money in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Find Friends to Play With Online.
- Sell Perfect Fruits in Other Players’ Towns.
- Play the Stalk Market.
- Fish and Catch Bugs on the Island.
- Dig Up Fossils.
- Find the Money Rock.
- Find the “Fake” Rock to get Ore.
How do you get bells in Animal Crossing?
Animal Crossing money making: How to get bells fast in New Horizons
- Purchase Bell Vouchers with your Nook Miles. For 500 Nook Miles each, one of these vouchers will give you 3000 Bells.
- Play the stalk market.
- Sell the ‘Hot Item’ of the day at Nook’s Cranny.