How to Get Non-Native Fruits
- Ask Isabelle for Advice. Before you get a 100% approval rating, you can ask Isabelle for advice.
- Make Friends with Villagers.
- Trade with Other Players.
- Get Fruits from the First Island.
- Take Fruit During Tours.
- Use the Island Item Box.
What fruit does Isabelle give?
Isabelle does give you a specific fruit based on your town’s fruit. Apple towns get oranges. Oranges get pears. Pears get peaches.
How do you get fruit from villagers ACNL?
How to Get Foreign Fruit WITHOUT visiting Friend’s Towns/Having Friends Visit
- pick native fruit and attach to a letter for any villager saying “please send me fruit”
- check your mail, your neighbor will have written you back with a letter containing one fruit.
How do you get more fruit in Animal Crossing?
Visit your friends’ towns to get Foreign Fruit.
This only works if their town has a different native fruit than you or if they already have more exotic fruits. You can also just ask them to mail you fruit.
How do you marry Isabelle in Animal Crossing?
Suggested clip 105 seconds
acnl: how to marry Isabelle! – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip