You can get other fruits either by visiting your friends’ towns, and taking whatever they have on your trees and planting it in your own town, or taking the fruit from the island and planting that in your own town, or by sometimes getting random fruit as rewards for helping out your villagers, and then planting those.
How do you get fruit from villagers ACNL?
How to Get Foreign Fruit WITHOUT visiting Friend’s Towns/Having Friends Visit
- pick native fruit and attach to a letter for any villager saying “please send me fruit”
- check your mail, your neighbor will have written you back with a letter containing one fruit.
How do you get fruit from Isabelle?
How to Get Non-Native Fruits
- Ask Isabelle for Advice. Before you get a 100% approval rating, you can ask Isabelle for advice.
- Make Friends with Villagers.
- Trade with Other Players.
- Get Fruits from the First Island.
- Take Fruit During Tours.
- Use the Island Item Box.
What fruit does Isabelle give?
Isabelle does give you a specific fruit based on your town’s fruit. Apple towns get oranges. Oranges get pears. Pears get peaches.
What is the point of eating fruit in Animal Crossing?
There’s no real purpose or secret, but it’s good if you have full pockets and need to pick something up. Instead of dumping something on the ground, you can eat a piece of fruit you’re carrying to make room. My favorite to eat is probably apples.