Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)
Nook’s Cranny is required.
- Talk to Mable at Nook’s Cranny.
- Mable will start occassionally visiting your island.
- Buy lots of clothing items from her.
- The next time she appears, she will give you a Tailor Shop Kit.
- After two days, the Able Sisters Tailor Shop will be open for business.
How do you get new stores in Animal Crossing?
You can upgrade and add some new shops if you know how to unlock them.
- Item Shop.
- Upgrade to the Convenience Store (T&T Mart)
- Upgrade to the Supermarket (Super T&T)
- Upgrade to the Home Center (T.I.Y)
- Upgrade to the Department Store (T&T Emporium)
- Garden Center.
- Nook’s Homes.
- Happy Home Academy.
How do you expand Nook’s Cranny ACNH?
To upgrade it this time, you’re going to first have had to spend 70,000 Bells in the store and to have upgrade Resident Services out of its tent status. After this, Isabelle will announce that Nook’s Cranny has to expand and the store will take one working day to expand to its new size.
Will there be shops in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
Even though the game is just getting started with the end of the Cherry Blossoms event and the Bunny Day Event on the horizon, there are already a ton of shops to unlock in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For those wanting to be hostest with the mostest, here are all of the Animal Crossing: New Horizons shops to unlock.