View or cancel a pre-order on your computer
From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Account > View My Account or choose Store > View My Account.
On the Account Information page, scroll to Settings, then click Manage Pre-Orders.
If you don’t see Manage Pre-Orders, you don’t have any pre-orders.
How do you handle pre orders?
How to set up pre-orders for your product
- Decide how you want to take payment.
- Create a pre-order sales page/payment page.
- CREATE a customer onboarding process.
- Test your pre-order purchasing sequence!
- Let people know pre-orders are open!
- Keep track of customers and follow-up with pre-order buyers.
How do pre orders work?
A pre-order is an order placed for an item that has not yet been released. Pre-orders allow consumers to guarantee immediate shipment on release, manufacturers can gauge how much demand there will be and thus the size of initial production runs, and sellers can be assured of minimum sales.
How do I stop a pre ordered app?
How to Cancel Your Pre-Order on iPhone
- Open Settings, tap your username/Apple ID, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID.
- Scroll down and tap Pre-Orders.
- Tap the name of the item you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel.
- Tap Yes.
Do you get charged for pre orders?
A: You will not be charged at the time you place the pre-order. Only when your item ships will your credit card be charged. If you order additional items along with your pre-order, you will be charged for each item as it ships.