Do you need to charge Nintendo switch before first use?
There’s no need to “train” your battery by charging it to 100% before first use. Nintendo will offer a service for this, but you want to keep your battery happy to keep your Switch running great for years to come.
How do you set up a switch?
How to set up your Nintendo Switch
- Press the Power button to turn your Nintendo Switch on; it’s on the top of the screen in the left corner.
- Choose the language you desire.
- Choose the region where you live.
- Select Accept to accept the End-User License Agreement.
- Select Next.
- Choose the wireless network you want your Switch to use.
How long do you charge a Nintendo switch for the first time?
Note. Nintendo Switch systems take approximately 3 hours to fully charge when these are powered off or in sleep mode. Charging time will be longer if the system is in use. Learn more about the battery duration for each Nintendo Switch system.
Does Nintendo switch come with instructions?
If you have purchased a Nintendo Switch, you are probably aware of the fact that it does not include an actual printed instruction manual. In response to this issue, the document offered as part of the Nintendo Switch provides an Internet link whose purpose is to describe how to set up and manage the Switch.