- How long does it take to get paid from worthy?
- Is worthy a good place to sell jewelry?
- How much can I sell my engagement ring for?
- How can I sell my engagement ring and make the most money?
- How much do Jewelers pay for diamonds?
- What is the best way to sell jewelry?
- Is it better to pawn or sell jewelry?
- What is the best site to sell jewelry?
- What percentage does worthy take?
How long does it take for an item to sell on Worthy?
When an item goes to auction, it can take 10-14 business days from the time an item arrives at Worthy headquarters to grade, collect all qualified bids and conclude the sale.
How long does it take to get paid from worthy?
Go to Worthy.com.
Send your item via a trackable FedEx mailer, insured for up to $100,000. Receive a GIA-certified grading appraisal and for your engagement ring or other jewelry. Set the price for your item. Once the auction closes, you receive payment via Paypal within 24 hours — or by check.
Is worthy a good place to sell jewelry?
Review: Worthy markets itself is a great place for the divorced and jilted to sell expensive engagement and wedding ring via auction. However, because many of the site’s buyers appear to be jewelers and jewelry designers, the site may do better at selling the stone in your ring, rather than the ring itself.
How much can I sell my engagement ring for?
Pawn shops and local jewelry stores usually pay 50% of the value of the gold. So for a ring with a scrap value of $400, expect to receive $200. If you go through a professional, reputable resale vendor (we recommend Abe Mor), you will receive approximately 50% more than in a jewelry store or pawn shop.
How can I sell my engagement ring and make the most money?
Option 1: Pawnshops
- Selling your engagement ring to a pawnshop is a quick, easy and convenient way to get cash.
- You will most likely have a local pawn shop that you can easily visit.
How much do Jewelers pay for diamonds?
How Much Are Jewelers Marking Up Diamonds?
|Jewelers’ cost||Retail range||Median|
6 more rows
What is the best way to sell jewelry?
Selling in person
Selling your jewelry in person to a local shop may still be the best way to get the most money out of it. Here, too, you have lots of options, including coin shops, pawnshops, consignment shops and jewelers. The American Gem Society provides a list of local jewelers who buy jewelry.
Is it better to pawn or sell jewelry?
Pawning your jewelry is a really good option for two reasons. First, it’s great if you need money quickly but you also want to keep your jewelry. Second, because the pawn shop doesn’t have to worry about having to sell your jewelry, you’ll probably get more money. Shop around at different pawn shops or jewelers.
What is the best site to sell jewelry?
The best places to sell jewelry online
- Etsy. Etsy is the darling of the arts and crafts retail world.
- Ruby Lane. Ruby Lane is an online marketplace devoted to antiques, art, vintage collectibles and jewelry.
- Amazon Handmade.
- Fashion Jewelry For Everyone.
- Salamander Jewelry.
- Planet Silver Jewelry.
What percentage does worthy take?
What percentage does Worthy take?
|Sale price of your item||Commission fee|
|Up to $5,000||22%|
|$5,001 – $15,000||15%|
|$15,001 – $30,000||15%|
1 more row