- Is my Nintendo switch still under warranty?
- How long does it take for Nintendo to repair a switch?
- How long is switch battery life?
- How do I claim warranty on my Nintendo switch?
- How much does it cost to repair switch?
- Why did my Nintendo switch stop working?
- Can you fix a broken Nintendo switch?
- How do I send a switch in for repair?
- Does GameStop repair?
- How do you extend the battery life of a switch?
- Is it okay to charge switch overnight?
- How do I know if I have the new switch?
- Does switch have a warranty?
- How much does it cost to repair a Nintendo switch screen?
- What do I do if my switch won’t turn on?
Is my Nintendo switch still under warranty?
Nintendo systems carry a standard 12-month warranty, which is one of the longest standard warranties in the video game industry. Games and accessories sold separately carry a three-month warranty. The warranty covers any manufacturing or workmanship defects and these will be repaired at no charge.
How long does it take for Nintendo to repair a switch?
1 1/2 to 2 weeks
How long is switch battery life?
approximately 4.5 to 9 hours
How do I claim warranty on my Nintendo switch?
This warranty is only valid in the United States and Canada. You may need only simple instructions to correct a problem with your product. Try our website at support.nintendo.com or call our Consumer Assistance Hotline at 1-800-255-3700, rather than going to your retailer.
How much does it cost to repair switch?
To replace a single light switch is an easy fix and will require just a quick service call. Depending on your electrician, a simple light switch replacement can cost between $50 to $150.
Why did my Nintendo switch stop working?
If your Nintendo Switch console won’t turn on, chances are that you just have a drained battery. The Switch could also be frozen, in which case you can perform a hard reset by holding the power button down for at least 12 seconds. When performing a forced reset, make sure the Switch is connected to a power source.
Can you fix a broken Nintendo switch?
If your Nintendo Switch won’t hold a charge, has a cracked of scratched screen, or is malfunctioning due to water damage, CPR Cell Phone Repair is here to help! CPR combines our industry experience and fast turn-around time to deliver the best Nintendo Switch repair service available.
How do I send a switch in for repair?
Complete these steps
- Include a repair letter with the system before placing the system in the box.
- Place the items in need of repair in a plain box and pad it well to prevent damage.
- Attach the provided shipping label or Purolator Waybill to the box, or write the repair center’s address on the outside of the box.
Does GameStop repair?
Gamestop does not do repairs of any kind. GameStop would offer to allow you to trade in the system as defective for a greatly reduced price towards a replacement.
How do you extend the battery life of a switch?
How to extend battery life on your Nintendo Switch
- Lower the brightness.
- Set your Switch to Airplane mode.
- Turn it all the way off when not in use.
- Disable Vibration.
Is it okay to charge switch overnight?
The Nintendo Switch console can be left in the dock while not in use to ensure that it is fully charged. Leaving the console on the dock or plugged in directly with the AC adapter overnight, or past the point where the battery is fully charged will not cause harm to the battery.
How do I know if I have the new switch?
If you want to tell which model version you have when the box isn’t handy, you’ll need to flip the system over and look on the backside. Just below the Nintendo Switch logo, you’ll find the model number. The new Switch’s model number is HAC-001 (-01), whereas the original Switch’s model number is simply HAC-001.
Does switch have a warranty?
Good thing the Nintendo Switch comes with a solid warranty. That’s the standard length for any Nintendo console, including the Switch and the Nintendo 3DS line. Games and accessories sold separately carry a three-month warranty. The warranty will cover any manufacturing or workmanship defects that affects the hardware.
How much does it cost to repair a Nintendo switch screen?
Nintendo charges about 180 pounds to fix cracked consoles. Doing the conversion 180 pounds is about $231 US dollars.
What do I do if my switch won’t turn on?
- Perform a hard reset once more by holding down the POWER Button for twelve seconds, then press the POWER Button once for the console to turn on.
- If the issue persists, Try using a different wall outlet. Try using a second Nintendo Switch AC adapter.