- How much do pawn shops give for TVs?
- Can I sell my TV to a pawn shop?
- What can I pawn for $50?
- How do pawn shops determine how much to give you?
- How much can you get for a 32 inch TV at the pawn shop?
- Can you pawn a broken TV?
- What can I pawn for quick cash?
- Can I pawn a TV without the remote?
- How much can you pawn a laptop for?
A pawn shop should offer you $234 to $175.
A 55 inch smart tv currently sells for $649.
Pawn shops determine the sale value of your 55 inch smart tv by searching eBay mostly, to get a current market value of your item.
How much do pawn shops give for TVs?
Pawn Shop TV Prices by Brand (2019)
|Brand||Minimum Offer||Maximum Offer|
8 more rows
Can I sell my TV to a pawn shop?
Selling a TV at a pawn shop is very straightforward. Pawn shops are a reselling business so they need to be able to sell your TV for a profit. It is easier for them to buy it from you than it is for them to issue you a loan. You will get more money if you sell it to them than if you pawn your TV.
What can I pawn for $50?
So here’s 7 different items you can easily pawn today and get $50:
- laptop computers. Laptops are a super simple item to pawn at the pawnshop for $50 or more.
- game consoles.
- tvs bigger than 32”
- ‘slightly’ heavy gold jewelry.
- samsung or apple smart watches.
- nice guitars.
How do pawn shops determine how much to give you?
Pawn shops base the value of the item on current appraised value, its current condition and the ability to sell the item. Pawnbrokers use research tools that they have at their disposal to determine an item’s value and get you the most money for the item.
How much can you get for a 32 inch TV at the pawn shop?
A pawn shop should offer you $50 to $37.
A 32″ flat screen tv currently sells for $138. Pawn shops determine the sale value of your 32″ flat screen tv by searching eBay mostly, to get a current market value of your item.
Can you pawn a broken TV?
It all depends on your local pawn shop. Some shops will purchase broken TVs and other will not. If you have a broken TV, find a repair technician to see if it is an easy fix.
What can I pawn for quick cash?
Best Things to Pawn at a Pawnshop
- Precious Metals. Jewelry is one of the biggest moneymakers in pawnshops.
- Tablets. When you already have a computer and a smartphone, your tablet is an easy target for pawnbroker fodder.
- Power Tools.
- Collectible Coins and Currency.
- Sporting Goods.
Can I pawn a TV without the remote?
No remote. You can’t find your remote. Again it depends on your local pawn shop. Talk with your local pawn shop and find out if they will still be willing to take in your television even though you don’t have the remote.
How much can you pawn a laptop for?
Your dated laptop could be worth much more than you thought with some electronic overhauls. Laptop offers can range anywhere from $50 to $300 and higher depending on the condition, brand, and quality. Read our post on how much pawn shops pay for laptops.