- How much is a ps3 worth at a pawn shop?
- How much is a ps3 game worth?
- How much is a used Playstation 2 worth?
- How much can I pawn my Playstation 3 for?
- How much will a pawn shop give you for a Playstation 3?
- Is ps3 worth selling?
- Which ps3 is worth the most?
- How much is a first gen ps3 worth?
- Can I pawn a PlayStation 3?
- Where can I sell a broken ps3?
- How much is a PlayStation 3?
First you need to find out how much is a PS3 worth?
Brand new the 250 GB PS3 can sell for as much as 350 dollars and the 80GB and 120 GB sell for 300 dollars.
Some used models sell that high as well.
How much is a ps3 worth at a pawn shop?
The average PS3 pawn shop value is $31.29, according to our 2019 price data at PawnGuru. The maximum offer made on a PS3 was $100. Since offers were made on PS3’s of all types of conditions, storage capacities and models, the prices in the data varied greatly.
How much is a ps3 game worth?
Playstation 3 PriceCharting Index
|Title||Loose Price||CIB Price|
|Uncharted Drake’s Fortune||$3.97||$5.00|
|Playstation 3 Slim System 120GB||$54.50||$74.32|
|Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2||$3.96||$5.63|
|Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Fortune Hunter Edition||$1525.00||$2164.83|
47 more rows
How much is a used Playstation 2 worth?
PlayStation 2 game consoles generally sell for $40-$60 at used game stores such as GameStop , although they can cost more when bundled with games and extra accessories. PlayStation 2 consoles sold through online auction sites typically sell for $25-$50, depending on condition and the accessories or games included.
How much can I pawn my Playstation 3 for?
The average PS3 pawn shop value is $31.29, according to our 2019 price data at PawnGuru. The maximum offer made on a PS3 was $100.
How much will a pawn shop give you for a Playstation 3?
A pawn shop should offer you $50 to $38.
A Ps3 currently sells for $139. Pawn shops determine the sale value of your Ps3 by searching eBay mostly, to get a current market value of your item. They not only look at what people are currently asking for a Ps3, but also take in to account demand for the item, or popularity.
Is ps3 worth selling?
It’s absolutely worth it still. Many gamers still have a PS3 simply because of the amount of games released exclusively on the PS3. Now, if you were thinking of upgrading to a PS4, PS Now is a subscription streaming service that offers over 600 games, most of which are PS3.
Which ps3 is worth the most?
The 15 rarest and most valuable PS3 games – do you own any of these?
- Uncharted 2: Fortune Hunter Collector’s Edition.
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – Black Chest Edition.
- The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition.
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Collector’s Edition.
- FFXIII Lightning Returns Collector’s Edition.
How much is a first gen ps3 worth?
The PlayStation 3 launched on November 17, 2006, and the 60GB models were sold for the scandalous price of $600.
Can I pawn a PlayStation 3?
While PlayStation 3 consoles are one of the most popularly pawned items around, pawn shops will still pay decent money for these since they are still in high demand. Certain games are only made for the PS3 versus other PlayStation consoles, so gamers are still buying the PS3.
Where can I sell a broken ps3?
What to do with a broken PS3?
- Trade in the broken model to Gamestop and maybe put the little bit of credit towards the new one.
- Sell the broken one “as-is” on eBay.
- Get it repaired for around $100 dollars and try and sell it for $150 on eBay.
- Break it down and sell it off for parts (not so sure about this idea).
How much is a PlayStation 3?
|Top: Original PlayStation 3 (2006) Center: PlayStation 3 Slim (2009) Bottom: PlayStation 3 Super Slim (2012)|
|Release date||JP: November 11, 2006 NA: November 17, 2006 PAL: March 23, 2007|
|Introductory price||US$499.99 (20 GB model) US$599.99 (60 GB model)|
23 more rows