- Is GameStop a good job?
- What are the requirements to work at GameStop?
- Is GameStop a good part time job?
- Do you have to know about games to work at GameStop?
- Is getting a job at GameStop hard?
- How many hours do GameStop employees work?
- How much does mcdonalds pay an hour?
- Does GameStop drug test?
- How should I dress for a GameStop interview?
- Does GameStop hire 16 year olds?
- Does Footlocker hire at 16?
- Does GameStop have a dress code?
- How do I pass a GameStop interview?
- What interview questions does GameStop ask?
- Do GameStop employees get paid weekly?
It’s a good job to learn customer skills and learn how to sale items to people but it seems to start part time only so you’ll be juggling 2 or more jobs when you work at GameStop.
Good first time job for sure.
It tries to install good customer service skills, time management and visual standards.
Is GameStop a good job?
Gamestop is fun, and its an easy job. It’s a good for a first job, but i wouldn’t recommend it to someone who is looking for a career. I have a lot of job and store manger experience. You CANNOT sustain an adult lifestyle with this job, you will need another even at full time.
What are the requirements to work at GameStop?
Facts About Working at GameStop
- Minimum Age to Work at GameStop: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at GameStop?)
- GameStop Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm.
- Available Positions at GameStop: Assistant manager, cashier, game advisor, shift lead, store manager.
Is GameStop a good part time job?
GameStop is a great place to work part-time, like for students. The atmosphere is always laid back, and you just kinda hang out and talk video games with all the customers. It’s kinda like that movie High Fidelity where they work at a record store and talk music all day. Sell.
Do you have to know about games to work at GameStop?
GameStop Game Advisor: A lot of good employees there, usually. GameStop Game Advisor: You go in, get the application. Standard application – availability, where you’ve worked before, references, education. And, actually, they did ask what you know about each system: Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, and the Wii.
Is getting a job at GameStop hard?
It’s a pretty easy job by most everyone’s standards. What makes it hard is that a lot of people apply to GameStop all the time, chances you’ll be chosen are severely impacted by this especially if you don’t have retail experience or speak a second language.
How many hours do GameStop employees work?
Working part time as a game adviser at Gamestop will give you about 4-12 hours a week, except for Nov-Dec. It’s always going to be an evening shift (4-9) or a weekend (mostly evening) shift.
How much does mcdonalds pay an hour?
McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd. pays its employees an average of ₤7.08 an hour. Hourly pay at McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd. ranges from an average of ₤5.16 to ₤9.73 an hour.
Does GameStop drug test?
No they do not drug test. Initially they ask for a drug screening but after the one pass, your good to rock n roll.
How should I dress for a GameStop interview?
In addition to providing customer-oriented answers and brushing up on general gaming knowledge, applicants should attend interviews in professional attire. Appropriate dress includes polos, button-down shirts, khakis, and sensible tops.
Does GameStop hire 16 year olds?
GameStop hires workers to assist shoppers with making selections and offer knowledge of the current game market. Employees must be at least 16 years old for entry-level positions. There is room for advancement in the company, as Gamestop promotes within the store.
Does Footlocker hire at 16?
To work at Foot Locker, employees must be at least 16 years old.
Does GameStop have a dress code?
“GameStop is a really fun place to work” There is a dress code. At my store, you are required to wear a collared shirt and “dress pants” or slacks. Shoes aren’t a problem, but you cannot wear flip-flops or any open toed shoes.
How do I pass a GameStop interview?
Suggested clip 116 seconds
GameStop Interview – Game Advisor – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What interview questions does GameStop ask?
GameStop Interview questions
- o you have a job interview coming up at GameStop?
- Why do you want to work for GameStop?
- If you play games, what are your favorites and what consoles do you play on?
- Are you familiar with our points system?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- What do you expect from working at GameStop?
Do GameStop employees get paid weekly?
Do I get paid weekly? No there is not weekly pay.