GameStop is basically a pawn shop for video games.
Do pawn shops pay more than GameStop?
Gamestop or pawn shop?? You will get between $1-$5 for any games that are older than 2 years. With the XBone out, GameStop doesn’t want your 360 games anymore. Pawn shops will only give 20% of what it sells for.
Does GameStop give cash for consoles?
Cash money. If you’ve ever traded in a game at GameStop (or most other places), you probably got two offers: one for how much cash they’d give you for the game, and one for store credit. GameStop accepts trade-ins for games, consoles, accessories, and even electronics like phones, tablets, and smart home devices.
Do I need a receipt to sell games at GameStop?
If you find yourself in need of returning merchandise purchased at GameStop, make sure you have your receipt as it is required for all returns and exchanges. A pre-owned item can be returned for your money back within 7 days or an exchange of the same item within 30 days.
How much can I get for a Nintendo switch at a pawn shop?
A pawn shop should offer you $151 to $113.
A Nintendo switch currently sells for $419. Pawn shops determine the sale value of your Nintendo switch by searching eBay mostly, to get a current market value of your item.
Where can I sell my old game systems?
Where to Sell Your Video Games
- Decluttr. Another online site that actually allows you to sell anything electronic is Decluttr.
- Craigslist. Another option is to sell your video games locally on Craigslist.
- SecondSpin – No longer buys games.
- The Old School Game Vault.
- DK Oldies.
Where can I sell my video games for the most money?
- Craigslist. Craigslist is the most common stop for not just video game sellers but everyone selling used items locally, as there is no commission charged and you get to keep every penny and maximize your profit here.