HP may not have always had the best laptop reputation, but the latest HP laptops have taken some design cues from their contemporaries and have really raised the bar.
And through it all, HP has earned a reputation for reliable laptops with very competent customer services.
Which brand of laptop is best?
Our 10 Picks for Best Laptop Brands
- Apple. Apple is surely one of the luxury brands when it comes to laptops, computers, tablets, smartphones and music players.
- Dell. If you’re looking for the best Windows laptop then you will certainly have to go with the Dell.
Is Dell or HP laptops better?
Dell’s processors are faster and more reliable compared to HP laptops with the same specifications. However, HP still makes robust laptops with generally longer battery life, and this makes their laptops suitable for heavy use.
Is HP notebook a good laptop?
Hewlett-Packard (HP) is one of the most reliable laptop brands. Whether you need a gaming laptop that comes with a high-end processor such as the Intel i9 or a convertible 2 in 1 laptop or a budget laptop for basic work or a cheap machine that can perform basic computing tasks, the company has it all.
Which HP laptop is best to buy?
The best HP laptops you can buy today
- HP Elite Dragonfly.
- HP Spectre Folio.
- HP Spectre x360 (15-inch, OLED)
- HP Chromebook x2.
- HP Omen 17 (2019)
- HP ZBook Studio x360 G5.
- HP EliteBook 840 G5.
- HP Stream 11 (2018) At under $1,000, the HP Envy 13 is the best Ultrabook value around.
What laptop should I buy in 2020?
In our view, the HP Spectre x360 (2020) is currently the best laptop you can buy in 2020. It’s one of those rare laptops that does everything right. It’s got a gorgeous design, it’s thin and light enough to carry around with you, and it’s packed with some of the best hardware you’ll find in a laptop right now.
Which laptop lasts the longest?
What laptops last the longest?
- The Lenovo ThinkPad T480: For most people, when you ask them about a durable and indestructible laptop they might immediately say “the ThinkPad”… which, they certainly aren’t wrong.
- The Apple MacBook Pro 13“:
- The Dell XPS 13:
- HP Spectre x360.