Always, always sell to Re-Tail.
They will always buy your items at a higher price than the Nook stores will.
While the Nookling store does upgrade in this game, they upgrade only based on the amount you have spent in their store, not the combined buy/sell amount.
Where should I sell my stuff in Animal Crossing New Leaf?
The fastest way to make money in Animal Crossing: New Leaf is to sell items at Re-tail. Re-Tail is the town’s recycling shop/flea market. You can sell most of the items you collect at Re-Tail for a higher price than what you’d get at the Nooklings’ store.
Can you upgrade retail new leaf?
You can upgrade the item shop so it sells more items. You do so by spending bells at the item shop and doing a few other things. Only items that can be “sold out” count toward your total. In other words, stationery, wrapping paper, and melody cards don’t count toward the bell total.
How do you upgrade Nookling Junction?
According to the Animal Crossing wiki: To upgrade to T&T Mart, the player must have spent 10,000 Bells towards their House Mortgage and 12,000 Bells on items at Nookling Junction. The player must also wait for 10 days after the Town’s creation before the option to upgrade is made available.
Where is the recycle shop in Animal Crossing?
Re-Tail is a store in the Animal Crossing series. The store is run by Reese and Cyrus. It is one of the first stores in the game, and is located inside the town, instead of Main Street.
What is the fastest way to make money in Animal Crossing?
How to make money fast in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Sell the ‘hot item’ of the day.
- Don’t use the drop box unless absolutely necessary.
- Find the secret money rock.
- Catch bugs during evening hours.
- Sell items to special visitors.
- Hold off on expanding your house.
- Use the Stalk Market carefully.
How do you get rich in Animal Crossing?
How To Get Rich Quick In Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf has been out for almost two months, but its nearly endless replay value still has fans hooked.
- First, start the Bell Boom.
- Head to Kapp’n at night (between 7pm and 6am is a good bet) and pony up the 1,000 bells needed to sail to the island.
- Grab your gear.
- Groom your island.